HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

Happy New Year! Finally it's 2016 already. Another year has passed and now we are given another year to start over, set new goals, prepare new plans in life, and continue to live our lives to the fullest! 

To start this year right, i wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for making my 2015 a great one. It has been a roller coaster ride - full of ups and downs. There are experiences that I must let go and consider to be part of the past already and there are some experiences that i will treasure forever. To those people - my family, friends and social media followers - who has been part of my 2015, thank you for making my year worthwhile. I am so grateful to have you all in my life.

To the sponsors and the brands that I worked with last year, thank you so much for trusting me, and for giving me the opportunity to represent you and the brand.

And of course, my Lord, my Savior, and my God, thank you so much for always being there for me. When i'm at my highest and lowest point in life, you're always there to guide me and always enlighten me to choose the right path for me.

Now i'm ready to take the challenges and to face what is ahead for me this year! I just have to let go of the things that hurt and welcome positivity in my life! Let's get it on 2016!

xxx


0 Comments