Miss Right

Portfolio UPDATED! At last! I really had a great time dong this photo shoot with Janine Echavez, one of my best buds! It's been a while since i had my last shoot whether its just a portrait photography or a fashion photography. I'm really glad that T Shoppe Davao (Authorized Distributor of Tomato Apparels) gave me a chance to collaborate with them.

wearing the "Miss Right" Neon Blast Top
-------------------------------------------
Photos by: Klyde Jarabelo
Clothes from: T Shoppe Davao
Location: ADDU Gate 3 and Monteritz Subd

--------------------------------------------
for High Resolution photos, check out

----------------------------------------------
Go and check out T Shoppe Davao at the Upper Ground floor, Gaisano Mall of Davao
Bajada, Davao City!They have lots  of new stuff in-stored for you. 

Dont Forget to like them on Facebook : 

xxx

0 Comments