My Life Lately: Rediscovering Unlimited Possibilities at Home

Whether it's working from home or just becoming a homebody, this pandemic has forced most of us to stay indoors. Me being unemployed for a while now, being stuck at home can be challenging and, most of the time, boring.

Good thing PLDT Home's fast and reliable connection is keeping me company and helping me rediscover unlimited possibilities at home! It helps me think of things that could help stimulate my creativity and make every day enjoyable!

I don't have any problems streaming tutorial videos on YouTube or watch some quality entertainment in my downtime. Truly a great comfort and a worry-free experience!

There is no doubt why PLDT Home is the most powerful fiber optic technology using broadband connection suited for households because of its superior network technology that allows us to experience equal upload and download speeds.

here are some things I do at home to keep me entertained, especially on certain days when I feel lazy and want to chill.

 

  • Movie or TV Series Marathon

Watching my favorite K-drama or having a movie marathon is always my go-to, and with the fast and reliable connection from PLDT Home, there is nothing to worry about. I love it when there is no buffering to interrupt my moment, especially when having a watch party with friends.

 

  • Stream Music

When working or feeling productive, I stream some music and set my day's mood. Having to listen to my favorite songs without disturbance is such a great feat!

 

  • Watching virtual concerts

 I always get anxious when watching virtual concerts because I am scared if my connection won't be stable, making the experience troublesome. I don't want to miss any moments just because of buffering or a really slow connection making the video low-quality. But with the PLDT Home Fibr connection, it will not be a concern. You will get the best experience you can have!

I am so glad that I have a reliable, dependable, strong, and fast internet connection at home, that's making many lives better! 

Keep yourself entertained, connected, and productive at home with PLDT Home! Do the switch now!


disclaimer: all vectors used are from vecteezy.com.

xxx

 

0 Comments