OUTFIT POST: Shades of Blue

yey a new outfit post! hehe. It's been a while since i last posted an actual outfit post here on my blog; maybe because i was not confident anymore that i look good in my daily outfits. hehe 

anyways, here's what I wore on my last day in Singapore; a chill, laid-back, somewhat formal outfit. I chose to wear this ensemble since we are planning to go to Marina Bay Sands and have lunch there. Of course, you gotta wear something appropriate, right?

I started out my day with a cup of coffee from a nearby coffee shop when i suddenly thought of doing an outfit shot of my #OOTD

Im wearing pants from Mango Man, sneakers from Lacoste, and a drawstring bag from Trippy.ph
button down from Chuck and Leon
 accessories from SM Accessories
Sunnies from Sunnies by Charlie

Can't wait to explore more of Marina Bay Sands and enjoy the rest of Singapore.


xxx

0 Comments