D L S U University Week 2015

It's the last day of the De La Sall University week and luckily i was able to join in the celebration since their campus has been opened to the public for the night, though outsiders like me must pay Php 200.00 just to get in, quite expensive but got no choice haha. It was actually my first time to join in the celebration and I went with my sister Kim Therese since she is a student in the institution. It was not what I'm expecting it to be, i was kinda disappointed because it was kinda boring. Though it's not as energetic and as alive as i expected, at least the booths entertained me with their great selections at a cheaper price and very delicious food. I also enjoyed hearing famous OPM bands play their awesome songs that made me jump into the beat and shout my lungs out while singing along with them.

here are some of the photos i took.

 I also met some of my sister Kim's friends.
 Here are some food choices they have.
Everyone, meet my sister :D
 Here are some of the bands that performed that night.
There are also models showing pieces from their sponsors.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to see and hear all the bands play because i have to go home already. but here are some of the stuff i was able to purchase.
 2 Basic Polo Shirt for only Php225 and 2 Stickers for Php150

'til the next University Week DLSU! Still congratulations to all who made this event possible. Looking forward for more events and hopefully next time it will be better. :)


0 Comments