Welcome 2014!

It's finally here! Happy New Year Everyone!.

New year is the time that everyone is waiting to arrive simply because it can be a new start for them to change and be better. It is the time that people are planning to have new beginning and start to change their old habits and make themselves good as new.  Now its time for us to move on to the next chapter of our lives. Though it has been a roller-coaster ride yet this year has been great for me!

2013 has been great to me. It started out rough but eventually things became smooth sailing and been better. I never really expected that lots of great stuff will come into my way this year. Though there are some sad moments came along the way, I'm still thankful that if not because of those challenges, i will never be where i am right now. I'm thankful for the friendship and fellowship that i was able to have this year, I'm grateful for my family's utmost support and for being there for me always no matter what happens. And for those people who came across my life this year, i'm so glad to share a part of my life with you, i will forever treasure the moments we spent together and i'm hoping that for the upcoming years of our lives we will still be able share a part of our lives with each other and continue to share wonderful moments together. For those people who I've done wrong, im really sorry and hope you can forgive me.
I'm just blessed with so many opportunities this year that I know that really helped me to become a better person and be able to exercise that skills that i have. I could never ask for more! Its been a great ride and such a great experience! I got few regrets along the way but I know every decision we have in life has its own purpose. So move one and just live life to the fullest!  I'm now looking forward for more exciting things to happen this coming 2014. 
Lets welcome 2014 with a blast! New Year, New Life, New Experiences! Let's just hope its going to be a great year for all of us and im also hoping hat whatever your new year's resolutions are, you will pursue it and really achieve it! God bless us all.


Here are some of the things i wish to include in my 2014 New Year's Resolution.

1. to lose weight by eating healthy food and go to the gym
2. to be responsible in all my actions especially in my decisions
3. to have good grades in all my subjects to be able to graduate by Oct 2014
4. to be good in my craft and improve my photography skills
5. to take blogging more seriously haha

I hope can be able to do all of this, and i can reach all these simple goals and I'm going to looking forward for more photo shoots and blog posts this year.

xx

0 Comments