Dynamic Duo

I know this is a very late post. But I just wanna share this 'coz It was really a great experience for me to be able to pull of this shoot.This is the very first shoot I've had in my whole life haha. Though it's awkward for me at first 'coz i don't know how to pose or project myself in-front of a camera especially with my "model" twin brother Karl, but eventually after a while i was able to manage my fear and loosen up myself and just have fun with it. Thank you Haemi and Sofia for the invite and for producing such great photos! It's really a memorable one for me. The photographer now becomes a model. 



*This is me, wacky and jolly :)*


models: Klyde and Karl Jarabelo
Photos by: Haemi Jun and Sofia Aledia
post processed by: Klyde Jarabelo
April 9, 2012


In this set, you can really see the difference among the two of us. You can really stereotype him to be a very serious and me as a happy-go-lucky type of person. Hope you like it! :)

x
Klyde Jarabelo

0 Comments