Sperry X klydejarabelo

Odysseys Await! I'm really happy to get this awesome Sperry apparel backpack. I got this bag after i joined the @SperryPh instagram contest - the Snap, Share, Win! Among the thousand followers who joined the contest, i am fortunate enough to be chosen as their winner.


What i really love about this bag is that, it is made of canvas and leather combination. It is also a great size of bag which i can use for spontaneous trips and daily errands. It has a good amount of space to fit all my daily essentials. It is really sleek and very hip to fit my everyday style. It can also be  a great staple to combine with my daily basic outfits because of its neutral tone.

Here's one of my outfits where i sport the Sperry bag with my personal style. Simple and  Comfortable.

I'm wearing my Armani Exchange tee shirt, partnered with my Mango Man Chino Pants and my very reliable Suunies by Charlie eyewear.

To complete the look, i'm wearing my 24|01 canvas wrist watch and a very versatile classic white Converse sneakers.

for more contests and promotions - follow Sperry's official Facebook and Instagram accounts:


xxx

0 Comments