Converse White Sneakers


Ever since the fad for white shoes started, I always wanted to have an all white-classic converse because I know this will make my looks cooler and somewhat white shoes can be easily partnered with any clothes. 

Finally after a long-wait i was ale to save up enough and been able to purchase one for myself! And since then it has become my favorite and my somewhat overused sneakers haha


Chuck Taylor All Star Classic

The Chuck Taylor All Star is the most iconic sneaker in the world, recognized for its unmistakable silhouette, star-centered ankle patch and cultural authenticity. And like the best paradigms, it only gets better with time. For generations, these classic colors and quality, vulcanized rubber sole have defined an icon. The Chuck Taylor All Star sneaker continues to celebrate personal style and individual self-expression.







xxx

0 Comments