KLYDEJARABELO x SHOPBACK.PH

few months ago, i was asked by ShopBack.ph to be one of their endorsers/ambassadors. It was really a privilege for me to part of this awesome company. That was one of the best things that happened to me last year.

They gave me a chance to shop with their partner brands. And I chose to purchase from Zalora.ph - I really had fun online shopping because i know that i can get a great discount in all my purchases.

well if you dont know about ShopBack.ph - you may visit my old blog post to know more. (http://theklydejarabelo.blogspot.com/2015/10/ShopBackPH.html)

here are some of the items i was able to purchase and i was really glad that i receive a rebate through the discounts that ShopBack offers to its members.

I always go for the essentials when purchasing clothes. I always go for those items that really fits my style and that i know i'll be comfortable of wearing. It's not that I don't like trying other styles, it's just that I'm not yet to experiment and go out of my comfort zone.


a Zalora Basic Tee - my go-to essential always. You can never go wrong with basics.


I'm really a fan of chinos and tailored shorts - and these straightforward tailored shorts are simply amazing. Really fits me and my style perfectly!




Oh yes! Buttondowns - it's something that everyone must have! a perfect shirt for almost any events and occasions. It really feels good to be looking dapper and sleek every time. Here i have a long-sleeved button-down from Penshoppe and a short-sleeved button down from 24|01 Men.



And finally! The last but certainly not the least among my favorites. Watches! I really feel naked without a watch on my wrist whenever i go out of the house. hehe 24|01 has a lot of really awesome watches that you can choose from! 

From a Classic timeless piece to something that can be used everyday that can fit for your daily outfit. Name it, they got it!


Shopping Online can really help us consumers to manage or time and to be able to purchase with a less hassle experience. All you have to do is click and pay online, and just wait for the items to arrive. Simple and very convenient!

But of course, all of us wanted to gain discounts and freebies right? Through ShopBack.ph you can get it all! Shop online through their partner brands and you can avail great discounts. You can also get a rebate that can be used for your next purchase. What more could you ask for? Shop now!

I'll be posting my #ootd's soon! Watch out for it.

xxx

0 Comments