OUTFIT POST: FLANNELS

Lately, i have been fond of wearing vintage checkered button-downs, plaids and flannels. I don't know; i just have this mood of wearing such. Though it's not really my style, there's no harm in trying different styles with comes to fashion, right? hehe. Choosing the shirts that i'm going to wear is quite hard for me since i don't have any idea what fits my style and what might look good on me haha. 

I'm a person who's fond of wearing shorts most of the time, so i tried to combine my style in a shirt that i'm not used to. It's going to be a make or break moment for me. So since it's a day full of errands here's an outfit that I tried to pull off. Hope i did okay. hehe What do you think about this?


what im wearing:
Vintage Flannel Buttondowns (Giordano); Walk Shorts (Uniqlo); Black Canvas Sneakers (Vans)
Wrist Watch (Aldo); Sunglasses (Sunnies by Charlie)

don't forget to hype my look on lookbook.nu/theklydejarabelo



xxx

0 Comments