The Ilustrados.

I've been hearing stories and hearsay about The Ilustrados clothing shop. I was really curious about their products and how good the quality is. I've been seeing social media posts about their famous mandals, button downs and even bags, and people seem to like it very much. So i decided to buy one for myself, and ordered online. It took me a while to be able to have my own pair of their mandals, and i have to go to their shop in Quezon City to get it. It was my first time to visit their store, and i was really shocked that it was just a small office and few displays of their products, but it was a good trip going their 'coz i was able to see more options of what they can offer.

They have a wide variety of button downs available now that fit perfectly with your style.

a perfect floral button down that suits a spring/summer outfit
 this is actually one of my favorite design from their collection; perfect for summer

They also have boat shoes and different designs of sandals available.
here's a preview of their famous sandals for both men and women; they come in different styles and colors

 Aside from button downs and shoes, they also have a wide selection of canvas shorts. A great essential for your spring/summer outfits.
 They also have bags that will complete your #ootd's
And of course here's my very own pair of the Ilustrados Mandals in black
I was really happy with my mandals because it is very comfortable to wear and it really suits whatever i wear. Since it's black it's easier for me to pair it with any color or style i'm wearing on my daily activities.

Grab yours now! 
For more information and inquiries, you may contact
Kyla Zuniga - zunigakyla@yahoo.com

and you may follow them at
instagram - @theilustrados

you can also visit their showroom at

- 2/F FBR Bldg. Katipunan (Across Ateneo de Manila University)
- Axis Auto Network (Near SM North)

theilustradosph.com

xxx

0 Comments