Ordinary Wednesday

It is somewhat a gloomy day. The weather is really bipolar. So i decided to just wear a comfortable shirt-and-jeans outfit to get me through the day. It's just a typical wash day for me, nothing special. I go to class, hang-out with some friends, go home and be a sloth, sleep all day. Nothing extraordinary in such an ordinary day. Well, i was just dragged to do this shoot by my cousin, Lance de Ocampo, since he is having an outfit shoot almost everyday. So I accompany him at Marco Polo Hotel Davao and go on with the shoot, before i actually went home.




What I’m wearing: graphic tee (Tee Culture), jeans (Oxygen Clothing), sling bag (SM Accessories), watch and bracelets (SM Accessories), sandals (Sanuk). Hype this on lookbook here.



k l y d e j a r a b e l o © 

0 Comments